}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | I have been remiss! » | Just returned from Vacation » | Jamie W. Jackson's blog » | Deadbeat is guzzling the kool-aid » | No surprise - Larken Rose guilty of all counts! » | Larken Rose » | Gene the magazine publishing machine » | I'm back... »

Monday, September 12, 2005

*

I have been very remiss it seems.

Doug "The Loser" Kenline, after having been so good - deleted a comment I left on his loser_blog. The comment was due to this photo that microbrain had on his blog. My comment was simply "Gee, doesn't the indictment answer the question?" or something close to that. It appears that I've been failing to call microbrain to task for his repeated bouts of idiocy. No more dougie. I'll find a few minutes of my day from now on to ridicule you. I doubt finding material will be difficult.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!