}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

*

I'm back...

I have been going crazy without responding to Gene and Kenline. No more.

I am back, but I do have ground-rules this time. Listen carefully, I won't repeat this.

  1. No comments that can be considered "stalking" in nature will be allowed. Fair warning, those will be deleted without comment and without mercy.

That's it. Beyond that, I stick to my "no censorship" rule that I had before.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!