}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | Gene gets a speeding ticket... » | The "new" Chapman Blog » | Gene is one paranoid piece of shit » | I posted a comment » | Deadbeat posting on Chapman's "presidential" blog ... » | As usual, Gene fails to answer » | Chapman Challenger » | Doug calls me a coward? » | I think I'd like to - for just a moment - see the ... » | The 2006 Mid Term Elections: »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

*

With friends like this...

who needs enemies? The latest from Togafraud to Ed Brown:

Sunday, January 21, 2007
How to Stay Alive in Armed Standoffs with the Government

Hi Ed,

I can't get into my email account right now, so I'll have to post this here. ( Doug and Fred, please forward this to Ed Brown and Rick Stanley).

Ed, I don't want to lose you. I'm batting .500 on these armed standoffs, and I don't want my average to go down ever again. When we lost the Davidians, I was sick to my stomach for a month for refusing to talk to David Koresh when FBI Chief Negotiator Byron Sage asked me. I swore I'd never refuse to help again in every non-violent way.

Apparently when you repeat lies long enough, you begin to believe them.

In the Barkley situation, I layed out a great Anti-Communist groundwork with the Sheriff in Michigan a couple of years ago, and that went PERFECT! The Sherriff brought in a local pastor and a Michigan Militia leader helped bring things to a peaceful end where the town council imploded and went out of business, Rick Stanley informs me.


Wha..? I've been watching Genie pooh for quite some time and I don't remember hearing or reading anything about this. Is his "alternate" reality forcing itself to the forefront again?

Ed, these are the facts on the ground:

1) A great cavalry is not coming. Maybe 2,000 people across America might take up arms and start killing judges and IRS agents, if they kill you.

2) The biggest asset you have at the moment is that the Fed's don't want your killing to raise up a generation of Timothy McVeighs to avenge your death.

3) In Waco, I met the Delta Force guys that were climbing up oak trees with deer rifles that had scopes on them as big as your head. They could hit a gnat on the head of a pin at a mile. I suggest you stay indoors away from windows because they are not gonna tell you when they are gonna kill you, if that is their plan.

4) You need to have media personel searched before interviewing you. Fed's like to dress up as media.

5) Be aware of heat sensitive technology that can be used to track your heat signature behind the exterior walls of your home. This stuff is real and very available to the Fed's.

6) If you want me to talk the the U. S. Marshals, you need to give me the number.

7) I Federal Expressed the "Personal Income Tax Truth and Reconciliation Proposal" to the White House for Monday morning delivery. I have no idea what to expect from you or the White House, but it will put the moral ground work for your standoff in the hands of the top people in U. S. Government.

8) Don't take any phones from the Fed's. They put explosives in the ear piece sometimes.

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForPresident08.com

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!