}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | The 2006 Mid Term Elections: » | Chapman refuses to vote » | It appears that Deadbeat (coward) nuked his blog » | You'll notice a new title » | Changes to the wordpress blog » | New site for the TogaFraud and Deadbeat Show » | More stupidity from Togafraud » | Diplomacy - Stupid Style » | That was quick » | Introduction »

Monday, November 20, 2006

*

I think I'd like to - for just a moment - see the world from Chapman's point of view...

except I find I can't get my head that far up my ass. Here's the latest from the blob's blog:

Chapman Meeting With David Nolan

I just got off the phone with David Nolan, founder of the Libertarian Party. Before we even got started on our meeting plans for tonight, he informed me that the chances of him endorsing me are "about zero," and that he plans to support Kubby. (Congratulations to Steve Kubby for winning the LP nomination without one vote being cast.) He also will not drive very far across Tucson to meet with me. Well, my meeting was planned to get together to discuss unification of the third parties and pick his brain.

I'm note sure I can tollerate such arrogance before I even meet a person, so I'll probably just let him go his way. I'm sure to put a verbal foot in his rear, if he didn't show some respect real quick at a meeting. I'm as good as the next man and have turned down opportunities to be in places most successful people couldn't get in to. Fake arrogance if funny but real arrogance just makes me mean.

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForPresident08.com


"pick his brain" :) I suppose Gene has to get one from somewhere!

"I'm as good as the next man" - only if the "next man" is Deadbeat and even that's questionable. At least Deadbeat has the "too much ganja effecting his brain" as an excuse.

I especially love the arrogant "..I've turned down opportunities"...blah blah - right before spouting off about arrogance. What a turd bucket Chapman is.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!