}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | Changes to the wordpress blog » | New site for the TogaFraud and Deadbeat Show » | More stupidity from Togafraud » | Diplomacy - Stupid Style » | That was quick » | Introduction » | Doug is even more stupid that I had thought » | Deadbeat has taken a new tactic... » | Deadbeat, like Togaidiot, appears to also be a bad... » | Recent Haloscan with togaprez »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

*

You'll notice a new title

for the blog. Let me explain.

I was banned from Togaidiots "presidential" blog due to leaving comments that were - shall we say - critical of TogaFraud. I also was asking questions and bringing up his past lies. Needless to say, he wasn't happy about it. He sent his slave, Doug Kenline (formally known as Deadbeat), on a mission to ban me from leaving comments.

It wasn't Deadbeats best moment.

After several weeks of attempting to ban me with no luck, he finally hit on the correct procedure and banned me from leaving comments on the idiot blog of TogaFraud. Fine, I can live with that. I mean I still have both my blogs, right?

Well, Kenline and Chapman did a little audio blog (more of a Kenline stroking Chapman audio blog) and in the course of this blog, they began to berate me - for not wanting to debate Gene Chapman.

Helloooooo, I had been asking questions and been ignored for weeks. Weeks. I think was Gene meant to say was "debate Frank Buckner in such a way as I have complete control over what he says".

I went to Deadbeat Cowards blog and asked him to remove the ban from Chapmans blog and I'd be happy to "debate".

So, his little buddy (Kenline is to Chapman what Gilligan was to the Skipper) left his phone number saying to "call him" to "talk it over".

Hello - isn't this the same idiot that wants everything out in public via a blog? I asked him that question in the comment field of his loser blog. I doubt he'll ever answer.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!