}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | Deadbeat, like Togaidiot, appears to also be a bad... » | Recent Haloscan with togaprez » | From Gene's "presidential" website. » | Gene is trying to ban me... » | "Economics" Is The Job Presidents Do ... » | Oh the joy, the joy of it all ~!!!! » | For future reference... » | Chapman for President 08 » | Gene is running for President » | Doug is back - again part duex »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

*

Deadbeat has taken a new tactic...

on togaprez's blog.

You see, him and Togaidiot have - for some weeks now - been attempting to ban me from leaving comments on chapmans blog with zero success. I would almost have to say it's a peek into how Chapman's presidential campaign will end. Deadbeat has pulled a page out of the "idiots guide to webmastering" and decided to simply delete my comments. There's something ironic in a "Chapman is an idiot" sort of way about someone who is supposedly running for President to be "free" - deleting my comments. Of course, he and deadbeat really are too stupid to understand the irony.

So, I've decided to copy all my comments I may make on the togatubby's blog over to here. They may delete me, but they can't stop me from cracking smartass at the idiocy that togatubby posts.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!