}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | Gene is trying to ban me... » | "Economics" Is The Job Presidents Do ... » | Oh the joy, the joy of it all ~!!!! » | For future reference... » | Chapman for President 08 » | Gene is running for President » | Doug is back - again part duex » | Gene is stupid as ever » | According to Instapundit... » | The continuing saga of the cell phone provider swi... »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

*

From Gene's "presidential" website.

This shows what kind of low-life snake in the grass this piece of shit really is:


Sunday, July 30, 2006

Remove this
when done, Dougf
All the pictures you posted make it impossible for my
computer to work. Also, the new song I want to try for the site is, "Basics of
Love," by Whalin Jennings and Willie Nelson. I want to find out if we can rent a
po box in Luchenboch Texas too. Do they have a zip code? Spelling is all wrong,
I'm sure. Please delete this post once read. GeneAlso, I can't cut and past
where I am so please block the trouble maker, Buckner, for me, Doug. Gene

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!