}

The TogaFraud and Brainless Show

Welcome back to the TogaFraud and Coward Show. There had been a long hiatus due to the fact that these two had been so boring for so long. Well, Kenline is still censoring (read deleting) comments that are critical of his butt buddy TogaFraud. Laugh along, won't you?

« Home | According to Instapundit... » | The continuing saga of the cell phone provider swi... » | I'm switching cell phone providers and I was readi... » | Ay Carumba - he's baaaaack! » | I will be posting infrequently on this blog » | Detective Tommy » | Was the SuperBowl decided by the officials? » | Dougie is back - again » | Hmm, wonder what the postage will be?   » | To A2 »

Sunday, February 26, 2006

*

Gene is stupid as ever

Here's his most recent letter posted to his idiotblog. Where do I start?

Gene Chapman, Minister of Christ
P.O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

February 25, 2006

Dr. Ravi Zacharias
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
Norcross, GA XXXXXX

Dear Dr. Zacharias:

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and Peace from God our Father. I am a big fan of your work, having studied for the ministry over a ten year period at four universities and enjoyed Philosophy class so much myself.


I seem to recall his claims of attending 4 universities was soundly refuted by a check of the admission records of the Schools that doughboy said he attended.

To keep it short, per my phone conversation this past week with Mary Holman, I am writing to ask that you both join us in our class action against the U.S. Government and be the spokesman for our small but growing group of pastors and laypersons in the matter I enclosed to you.

As I am the primary complainant in the class action, I also think you would make a fine expert witness at trial, as you see the Lord lead.

The door is open to you, and I hope you will meet with me soon, at your invitation, to discuss further the matter at hand.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman, Minister of Christ
SlaveFreedom.com
genechapman@hotmail.com
cell# 972-872-0784


His cell phone number - His cell phone number! Oh! Behaaave!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comGet Firefox!